We meet on Sundays because that is the day when Jesus was resurrected from the dead, and we celebrate His resurrection and that He is alive for evermore.
We meet on Sundays at 10.45 a.m. Map of where we meet
St Stephens Junior school
CT2 7AD Car parking available
1 and ½ hours lively worship, Bible teaching, followed by coffee and biscuits. Once a month we also have church lunch afterwards.
Trinity Community Church is a Family church with a crèche and great programme for kids on Sunday mornings.
Our Sunday morning meeting is followed by Tea, Coffee and biscuits.
About once per month we have a church lunch after our meeting.
What to expect?
- Come and enjoy meeting with God and us. We’re very friendly and welcoming.
- Do I have to dress up? - Come however you feel comfortable, whether your best clothes or casual.
- We are a very child friendly church. You don’t have to worry about whether your child will be quiet or still.
- We have a time of open worship, which is led from the front, but where all members can contribute and share, as the Lord leads them. The children, are with us for this part of the service, there is usually an entertaining short talk for the children, or our own amazing 5 Minute Theatre Company, who put on fantastic sketches or puppet shows, always relevant to the theme of the service. Children then go out with their supervisors to do their own activities. Adults then listen to preaching from the Bible.
- Afterwards, feel free to ask any questions of the speaker. An opportunity is usually offered to be prayed with also. If not, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Our Sunday morning meeting is followed by Tea, Coffee and biscuits.
- About once per month we have a church lunch after our meeting.
Approximately once per month, as part of our worship, we commemorate the Lord’s Supper, in order to remember Jesus’ sacrifice and death on the cross for our salvation and forgiveness, just as he instructed us to.
Canterbury Food Bank Collection
We have a collection of tinned foods and toiletries, that members are encouraged to contribute generously to, coinciding with every Communion service.
Prayer on Sundays
You are welcome to join us for prayer before our main service begins at 10.15 a.m.
On the last Sunday of the month, we also have a church prayer meeting, from 7.00-8.00p.m. – venue announced monthly.
-For more on prayer, press ‘Connect’ tab.
Youth & Kids
Sunday mornings – fortnightly
Sunday mornings – every week – classes and activities where children can learn more of Jesus and The Bible
On the third Sunday of the month, transport is usually available to attend the Ichthus Celebration meeting in Forest Hill, London, starting at 5.30p.m. Enjoy worship with lots of other people, and hear excellent preaching.